Farmhouse with stables
The farmhouse is build in the 19th century and has old wooden plafonds. The house is in a good condition. The roof is isloated. Living space is about 300 m².
The campsite and gites comes with a luxurious 300 sq metre stone farmhouse built in 1870, which is ideally suited for 1 large family or to use partially as a chambre d'hote.
* Kitchen with Woonkeuken met granieten aanrechtbladen, plavuizen vloer en houtkachel, 29 m²
* Living room with wooden floor, deels natuurstenen muren en houtkachel, 48 m², vide en trap naar eerste verdieping
* 4 bedrooms with wooden floor and vaste kasten 11 tot 14 m²
* Little bathroom with toilet, wastafel... and douche
* Large bathroom with bath/douche, bidet, wastafel en plavuizen vloer.
* Toilet with plavuizen vloer
* Overdekte veranda, 15 m²
* Large old fantastic barn (78 m²) with bar / counter handmade. Here you can serve dinners, breakfast ect.. (tables and chairs incl.)
On the first floor you wil find two - 2 large rooms (25 m² en 30 m²) with velux windows.
Sous-terrain here you will find the heating installation and a space for wasingmaschine and dryer. The next room is used for laundrey and stock 30 m².
The stable has 3 large boxes for horses and one large space for stockage.
The campsite is equipped with a swimming pool. The swimming pool is situated on a unique piece of the domaine also the form of the swimming pool is very unique. Large 10 x 5 mtr., build conform rules and norms.
The heating works on gas, the gastank you will find undergrounds on the terrain. Water is from our own source. It is treated and good. Also you will find several septic tanks, for the house, camp site and gites. We have electricity, phone and ADSL internet.
Ground - terrain
The terrain is 17,9 hectare arround the farm house. That means your privacy and vieuw will always be marvelous. 2/3 is grassland and 1/3 is forest. It is ideal for horeses or other animals.
* terrasses around the farm house
* large unique terras
* wine cellar
* extra room for store, stockage of chambres
Campsite in a beautiful surrounding like setting just 500 metres from a touristic lake in the South of France. Plenty of scope for development. This is a family run business and employs no staff. It can easily be run by a couple or a 2 generation family (retirees and their children for example).
Turnover could easily be increased by putting more pitches, chalets ore starting a second campsite on the land. Your own required capital would be 70%.