Farmhouse with stables
The farmhouse is built in the 19th century and has an old wooden ceiling. The house is in a good condition. The roof is isolated. The living space is about 300 m².
The campsite and gites come with a luxurious 300 sq meter stone farmhouse built in 1870, which is ideally suited for 1 large family or to use partially as a chambre d'hote.
* Kitchen with Woonkeuken met granieten aanrechtbladen, plavuizen vloer en houtkachel, 29 m²
* Living room with wooden floor, deels natuurstenen muren en houtkachel, 48 m², vide en trap naar eerste verdieping
* 4 bedrooms with wooden floor and vaste kasten 11 tot 14 m²
* Little bathroom with toilet, sink... and douche
* Large bathroom with bath/douche, bidet, wastafel en plavuizen vloer.
* Toilet with plavuizen vloer
* Overdekte veranda, 15 m²
* Large old fantastic barn (78 m²) with bar/counter handmade. Here you can serve dinners, breakfast ect.. (tables and chairs incl.)
On the first floor, you'll find two - 2 large rooms (25 m², 30 m²) with Velux windows.
Sous-terrain here you will find the heating installation and space for the washing machine and dryer. The next room is used for laundry and stock 30 m².
The stable has 3 large boxes for horses and one large space for storage.
The campsite is equipped with a swimming pool. The swimming pool is situated on a unique piece of the Domaine also the form of the swimming pool is very unique. Dimensions are 10 x 5 meters, build conform rules and norms.
The heating works on gas, the gas tank you will find undergrounds on the terrain. Water is from our own source. It is treated and good. Also, you will find several septic tanks, for the house, campsite, and gites. We have electricity, phone and ADSL internet.
Ground - terrain
The terrain is 15 hectares around the farmhouse. That means your privacy and view will always be marvelous. 2/3 is grassland and 1/3 is forest. It is ideal for horses or other animals.
* terrasses around the farm house
* large unique terras
* wine cellar
* extra room for store, stockage of chambres
Property in a beautiful setting just 500 meters from a touristic lake in the South of France. Plenty of scope for development. This is a family run business and employs no staff. It can easily be run by a couple or a 2 generation family (retirees and their children for example).
Turnover could easily be increased by putting more pitches, chalets ore starting a second campsite on the land. Your own required capital has to be 75%.